Take range of motion to a new dimension by configuring the Fusion 600 multi-station gym into the system that works for you. With its revolutionary Bi-Angular Press Arm, seated leg curl, dedicated mid row and functional training arms, you'll be able to flex your workouts with industry-current technology and biometrics.
With its design-forward aesthetic and motivating presence, you've found a new partner in total physical fitness with the Body-Solid Fusion 600 home gym. Design your gym to adapt to your available floor space and address your training needs, preferences and goals. Just add the stations and accessories that will help you achieve your specific fitness goals. Then, work out on your own time, at your own pace, in your own home.
The Fusion 600 features our biangular converging press arm that generates 25% more muscle interaction for better results. It also sports a leg curl station that puts you in the driver's seat for developing both hamstrings simultaneously from a comfortable, seated position.
Station to station, the Fusion 600 multi-station gym offers you a superior workout experience, with the function and flexibility to perform over 60 exercises, including: chest press, incline press, decline press, lat pull-down, leg extension, bicep curl, tricep extension, mid row, cable row, shrugs, shoulder press and many more.
The Fusion 600 has a single-stack, multi-function approach to home gym design that offers you an amazingly versatile workout. Isolate individual muscles or introduce functional training into your routine to establish and sustain improved coordination, balance and stability.
Advantages of using the Fusion 600 home gym
Owning club-quality fitness equipment encourages a very important aspect of strength training... motivation that will drive you to sculpt your body to its ultimate form.
- Chest Press
- Incline Press
- Decline Press
- Lat Pull-Down
- Leg Extension
- Bicep Curl
- Tricep Extension
- Mid Row
- Cable Row
- Shoulder Press
- and many others
designing the Fusion line of equipment, we raised the bar for
high-end single stack gyms for the home by utilizing rugged, oversized
oval steel tubing. We acknowledged a growing popularity of combined
traditional and functional training routines. We emphasized a modular
design that lets individual users define and build the best home gym
for their specific fitness and strength-training goals. The end
result is superior gym that features:
- Body-Solid's revolutionary Bi-Angular press arm that generates 25% more muscle interaction for better results.
- 4-position standard press arm with ergonomically designed multi-position handles.
- A leg curl station that lets the user develop both hamstrings simultaneously from a comfortable, seated position.
- Leg extension with pivoting rollers that provides a full range of motion and allows you to feel your quads being worked through the entire range of movement.
- Synchronized articulating functional training arms with range extending from upper ab exercises to side-accessed workouts.
- Gas assist telescoping seat and telescoping back rest with multiple position cushion that ensures comfort and adjustability for any size user.
- Two pre-cabled accessory attachment points that enable you to configure your gym to be as individually unique as your personal goals and routines demand.
- Superior engineering and construction backed by the Body-Solid guarantee to last a lifetime.
- May add attachments to both sides of gym.
- Left side facing gym - 1/2:1 ratio
- Right side facing gym - 2:1 ratio
- Workout Placard with 20 exercises examples included.
Functional Pulleys allow users to perform a variety of exercises that recruit stabilizer muscles to exercise movements such as pec flys and converging presses. Featuring adjustable arms to allow you to change the angle of reistance 160 degrees, in 20 degree increments.
All Body-Solid frames feature continuous, four side welded construction instead of the typical 2-side welds that have become common in the industry. The Fusion 500 features 50mm x 100mm 11 gauge oval tubing and 6mm upper support plates
Our exclusive DuraFirm Pads are tear-resistant, extra-thick and ultra comfortable. We use the highest density foam in the industry for a lifetime of support without bottoming out.
An electrostatically applied powder coat finish protects all Body-Solid fitness equipment. This is the same process used on industrial machinery because of its durability. It resists cracking, chipping and corrosion and makes cleaning a breeze.
Pulleys & Cables
Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys are precision-matched to our cable diameter and revolve on seated ball bearings that never need maintenance and provide a lifetime of friction-free performance.
The Best Warranty in the Business
Our exclusive lifetime, in-home warranty provides 100% coverage for every part on every piece of equipment, including normal wear items. Forever... period.
Setting the Standard in Quality Management
Body-Solid fitness equipment is produced in out state-of-the-art ISO9000:2000-certified manufacturing facility. The ISO 9000:2000 certification is only awarded to companies that live up to the most stringent quality, design and customer support standards and is recognized worldwide as the sign of excellence.
- New curved, design forward aesthetic.
- Smaller footprint (72” x 52” x 82.5” tall).
- 50mm x 100mm 11 ga oval tubing.
- 6mm upper support plates.
- 4 position Biangular Press arm with ergonomically designed multi-position handles.
- Seated leg extension / leg curl with pivoting rollers.
- Chest supported mid row arms.
- Synchronized articulating functional training arms with range extending from upper ab exercises to side accessed workouts.
- Low row positions.
- Lat pull down with wide groove pulleys.
- Telescoping backrest with multiple position cushion.
- Gas assist telescoping seat.
- Two Pre cabled accessory attachment points.
- High-density foam handle grips and chrome endcaps.
- Weight stack shrouds.
- Optional side pulley covers.
Lifetime of the original purchaser on the entirety of the product. This does not include Labor.
- Lifetime on Frames, welds, weight paltes & guide rods
- 2 Years on Pulleys, bushing, bearings & hardware
- 1 Year on cables, upholstery, grips and all other components
Body-Solid Fusion 600 Personal Trainer
- Brand: Body Solid
- Product Code: Fusion 600 Personal Trainer
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: Home Gyms