Precor EFX 546
elliptical features a no-impact, forward or reverse elliptical stride
that lets you adjust ramp and resistance for cross training benefits.
The Precor EFX 546 allows you to stride smoothly while holding the
handrails or moving your arms in natural sync, with or without hand
weights. The electronically adjustable Cross Ramp lets you change the
slope of the stride with the touch of a key to vary muscle emphasis.
Designed for heavy commercial use, the Precor EFX 546 Elliptical
features sturdy construction, eight programs, and 20 resistance levels.
It's designed to take up minimal floor space while providing exceptional
stability-even during vigorous workouts. Easy to move, it fits through
most standard doorways.
- 8 Exercise Programs
- Display Readouts: Time, Segment Time, Remaining Time, Strides, Strides per Minute, Calories, Calories per Minute, Distance, Watts, METS, Resistance, CrossRamp, Heart Rate, Smart Rate
- Resistance: 20 Levels
- Crossramp: 10 to 40 degrees adjustable
- Stride Length: 18 in
- Brake: Eddy Current
- Power Options: 110 Volt / 220 Volts
- Weight: 230 pounds
- Max User Weight: 400 lbs.
- Product Weight: 230 Lbs
- Height: 62 in. (157 cm)
- Length: 80 in. (203 cm)
- Width: 30 in. (76 cm)
Precor EFX 546HR Version 2 Elliptical Cross-Trainer Remanufactured
- Brand: Precor Fitness
- Product Code: EFX 546HR Version 2 Elliptical Cross-Trainer Remanufactured
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: Elliptical Trainers