The Body-Solid Leverage Seated Row (LVSR) has a natural feel and resistance of free-weights with the control of a machine. The Body-Solid Leverage Seated Row (LVSR) also has gas assisted chest support for various arm lengths and total isolation of back muscles.
The Body-Solid Leverage Seated Row (LVSR) commercially rated product features includes heavy duty 2" x 3" 11 gauge steel construction with an electrostatically applied powder coat paint finish and durable double stitched upholstery. The 360 degree articulating hand grips are perfect for the serious lifter looking for variety. This Body-Solid Leverage Seated Row (LVSR) has been approved for commercial application in the following industries: corporate facilities, YMCA/JCC, military/government, police and fire departments, parks and recreation, high schools, universities/colleges, personal training studios, fitness centers, hotels & spas, multi-housing, rehab & medical, community service agencies and professional sports teams.
• 2" x 3" 11 gauge steel mainframe
• Electrostatically applied powder coat paint finish, metallic silver
• Durable double stitched upholstery
• Sealed bearing pivot points
• Adjustable seat pad with gas assist
• Dual axis diverging arm movement provides a biomechanically correct back exercise
• 360 degree articulating hand grips provide definition and natural range of motion
• Gas assisted chest support for various arm lengths and total isolation of back muscles
• Independent unilateral arm movement
• Weight plate holders for plate storage
*Olympic weight plates not included
Dimensions: 65" (166cm) L x 35" (88cm) W x 44" (112cm) H
Shipping weight 158lbs/72kg
Lifetime of the original purchaser on the entirety of the product. This does not include Labor.
- Lifetime on Frames, welds, weight paltes & guide rods
- 2 Years on Pulleys, bushing, bearings & hardware
- 1 Year on cables, upholstery, grips and all other components
Body-Solid Leverage Seated Row LVSR
- Brand: Body Solid
- Product Code: Leverage Seated Row LVSR
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: Plate Loaded Machines