The Body-Solid Leverage leg extension LVLE is one of the best ways to work your legs in a safe and efficient manner, and the back extension is a great way to strengthen your lower back.
The Body-Solid Leverage leg extension LVLE offers the natural feel and resistance of free weights with the control of a machine. The durable, double-stitched upholstery provides you with comfort from start to finish; an adjustable foot roller accommodates a variety of leg lengths and start positions. There are also weight plate holders for convenient storage.
• 2" x 3" 11 gauge steel mainframe
• Electrostatically applied powder coat paint finish, metallic silver
• Durable double stitched upholstery
• Sealed bearing pivot points
• Direct link movement arm design enhances smooth and continuous range of motion
• Adjustable foot roller to accommodate different leg lengths and start position
• Gas assist back pad adjustment
• Weight plate holders for plate storage
*Olympic weight plates not included
Dimensions: 68"(171cm) L x 47"(120cm) W x 40"(100cm) H
Shipping weight 168lbs/76.5kg
Lifetime of the original purchaser on the entirety of the product. This does not include Labor.
- Lifetime on Frames, welds, weight paltes & guide rods
- 2 Years on Pulleys, bushing, bearings & hardware
- 1 Year on cables, upholstery, grips and all other components
Body Solid Leverage Leg Extension LVLE
- Brand: Body Solid
- Product Code: Leverage Leg Extension LVLE
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: Plate Loaded Machines