The ST710 may be the most versatile piece of strength equipment on the market today, due to the small amount of floor space it occupies. This unit features a unique blend of traditional and functional training. The standard press/pull arm, leg extension/curl, and lat pulldown stations are accompanied by the functional footplate of the leg press and the 21-exercise-position adjustable cable column. Contoured lumbar back rests and co-molded transition and exercise handles are a few of the amenities that make this unit a truly comfortable experience.
Instructional placards illustrate exercise operation and muscles worked.
Co-molded Adjustment Handles
Comfortable co-molded handles allow users to easily change positions with just one hand.
Multiple-position footplate has a diamond-plated surface to help prevent slipping while performing leg press exercises.
The swiveling pulleys promote natural ergonomic movement.
Adjustable Chrome Uprights
Adjustable chrome uprights with visible etched numerals identify 21 exercise positions for countless movement variations.
Vertical Seat Adjustment
Multiple height positions accommodate diverse users.
- Exercise Instructions: Instructional placards define exercise operation and muscles worked
- Aesthetics: Comfortable co-molded exercise and height-positioning handles, chrome-plated oval column, rubber grips, 5.1 cm / 2" diameter round pull pin handles, and durable double-stitched Boltaflex® upholstered pads
- Included Accessories: Revolving short bar and lat bar, sports handle, (2) foot cuffs, and (2) 2.3 kg / 5 lbs. add-on weights
- Frame Construction: 11-gauge rectangular, square, and oval tubing
- Weight Stack: 95 kg (210-lb.) weight stack (190 kg / 420-lb. effective resistance), cast iron
- Weight Stack Shields: 16-Gauge powder-coated perforated and solid steel
- Guide Rods: 1.9 cm / 3/4" chrome-plated tubing
- Chrome Plating: Guide rods, range of motion adjustment
- Cable: Loos & Co., .48 cm /3/16" diameter, nylon-coated
- Dimensions: 282 x 221 x 213 cm / 111" x 87" x 84"
- Product Weight: 436 kg / 963 lbs.
- Max. User Weight: 182 kg / 400 lbs
- Frame, Welds, Weight Plates, and Guide Rods: Lifetime
- Pulleys, Rotating Bearings, and Bushings: 5 Years
- Labor, Cables, Linear Bearings, Shafts, and other parts: 1 Year
- Upholstery and Grip: 90 Days
Vision ST710 Multi-station Gym
- Brand: Vision Fitness
- Product Code: ST710 Multi-station Gym
- Availability: In Stock