The BODYCRAFT F660 Hip Sled
with that in mind. From the heavy gauge steel, to the industrial grade
linear bearings, this machine is built to withstand the toughest
workouts – for a lifetime!
- Space Efficient
We came up with the unique idea to make the squat shoulder pads adjustable. This allowed us to both accommodate a wider range of users, and make the machine smaller.
- Super Heavy Duty
Built to the same specifications as a full blown Club use leg press, the F660 Hip Sled is rated for use up to 1000 pounds.
- Fully Adjustable
Both upper, and lower foot plates adjust to several different angles to accommodate different size users and achieve your desired comfort level.
- Unique Donkey Squat / Calf Raise Pad
This included pad is found only on the BodyCraft F660 Hip Sled. Adding variety, and allowing for squats and calf raises by pressing with lower lumbar, thereby relieving spinal compression.
- Constructed using 11 gauge, 2" x 3" steel tubing and 1/4" plate steel.
- Carriage rides on industrial grade Linear Bearings, and 1.5 inch case hardened steel solid guide rods.
- All pads use double stitched heavy duty upholstery and, high density foam. The leg press back pad features lumbar support and flips up on a hinge for the hack squat.
- The Squat, Shoulder and Leg Press pads are permanently attached for convenience longevity.
- The large 24" x 16" diamond skid leg press plate can be adjusted to 5 different angles.
- The extra large 24" x 27" diamond skid hack squat plate allows for multi-position foot placement and can be adjusted to 5 different angles.
- Heavy Duty 75 lb carriage.
- Efficient Compact small size!
- Dimensions: 39" wide x 79" long x 50" high.
- Light Commercial: 10 year frame*, 2 years parts*, 6 months wear items*
- Residential: Life frame*, Life parts*
- Club: none
BodyCraft F660 Linear Bearing Hip Sled
- Brand: Body Craft Fitness
- Product Code: F660 Linear Bearing Hip Sled
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: Freeweight Machines