A Commercial High End cross trainer created for the most demanding users in the most demanding environment. The versatility of the CYBEX 770AT croos trainer or elliptical also makes it the workout of choice for beginning cross trainers - which allows the fitness center owner to purchase one unit to be used by all.
- 770AT Total Body Display Features- CardioTouch display offers a touch screen command for workout and entertainment control. Users can easily set up a workout, charge an iPod® or iPhone®, scroll through playlists, albums, artists, podcasts, and more.Innovative Muscle Map™ displays the intensity of the exercise for individual muscle groups based on the users selection of stride rate, resistance and incline to aid them in precisely targeted results. Optional E3 View Monitor provides users selectable display of exercise data, TV or video, both or none.Two speed fan with adjustable venting to keep the user cool.
- Load dependent- The Arc is load dependent which means that resistance is scaled to the user’s weight. Two exercisers, a man who weighs 230 lbs and the other a woman who weighs 120 lbs, both get the same workout when they enter the same program levels and their own weight. The perfect workout … and only Cybex has it.
- Reverse Arc Movement- This is what makes the Arc an Arc. The unique Reverse Arc motion, a patented advanced stride technology, never places the users toe behind the knee (when the toe moves behind the knee significantly more stress is applied to the knee joint). The Reverse Arc Motion moves legs in a biomechanically correct pathway – reducing stress at the knee while offering a complete range of motion for both the knee and hip.
- Same Side Forward- With Same Side Forward (SSF), the arm and leg on the same side move together, so that the relationship with the arm handle and footplate remains the same regardless of incline. This allows the user to always maintain optimal posture during exercise which virtually eliminates stress on the back. Other cross trainers, with arms and legs moving in opposite directions, lack the ability to maintain correct body positioning throughout the incline range.
- Muscle Targeting- The wide range of resistance and incline makes the Arc Trainer unique. From the deconditioned to professional athletes, it is right for everyone! Using this broad incline and resistance range, anyone using this product will notice they have the ability to emphasize specific muscle groups, whether at higher incline levels as a stepping motion to work the quads or lower levels of incline with increased resistance to firm up the butt!
- Glide, Stride, and Climb Zones- The Arc offers three exercise zones for the ultimate in variety: Low position is for the Glide; Medium position called the Stride and High position for the Climb.
- Long Input Arms- The Arc Trainer is equipped with long input arms with a more linear path versus the shorter handles found on other cross trainers. This near linear path minimizes painful wrist articulation allowing you to get a better upper body workout and maintain good posture. Additionally the arms feature forward outboard handles allowing you to push harder with your upper body while opposing lower body muscles are engaged resulting in more muscles working at once and therefore more calories being burned in less time.
- Workouts- The 770 Arc Trainers unique workout selections allow the user to select their workout based specifically on their goals. Workouts include two Weight Loss, three Strength, two Shaping, and three Cardio including Heart Rate Control, a well as two Power workouts that include the Arc Trainers unique Adaptive Power mode.
- Custom Colors- Why stick with silver gray when you choose from any of our five standard colors (white, black, platinum sparkle, metal tone gold, black chrome)? Or … select from over 180 custom colors to match any decor. Only Cybex offers color customization in CV and strength equipment.
- Product Number: 770AT
- Incline Levels: 21
- Stride Length: 24 (61 cm)
- Resistance Range: up to 900 Watts
- Drive type: Two-stage drive
- Brake: Brushless Eddy current brake with generator
- Dimensions(L x W x H): 76 x 37x 62.5 in 196 x 93 x 159 cm
- Machine Weight: 404 lbs (183 kg)
- Maximum User Weight: 400 lbs (181 kg)
- Display: 4.3″ Touchscreen for Workout and entertainment setup and control
- Workouts: Quick Start, three Weight Loss, two Cardio, two Shaping, three Strength, as well as Adaptive Power, Constant Power, and Heart Rate Control.
- Compliance: ETL listed to UL 1647, FCC Class B, ASTM, EN 957, CE Low Voltage Directive, EMC and ROHS
- Convenience Features: Split level display with magazine rack. Water bottle holder, dual utility tray, and dual speed fan.
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Contact and wireless. HR light indicator is multi colored with different color light for specific target heart rate zones
- Color: Gray shrouds with choice of five standard frame colors (white, black, platinum sparkle, metal tone gold, black chrome) or choose from over 180 custom colors
- Languages: 10 languages (English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Russian, Swedish, Danish, Dutch, Canadian English)
- AV/Ent.: Optional embedded receiver, Optional E3 View embedded personal entertainment monitor.
- AC Adaptor: AC adapted option provides full time display lighting.
- 10 yr – frame
- 3 yr – parts
- 1 yr – labor
Cybex 770AT Cross Trainer
- Brand: Cybex Fitness
- Product Code: 770AT Cross Trainer
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: Elliptical Trainers