used 24/7 but where a wide variety of programs, resistance, and intensity is just as important as it is in the gym.
- Not all cross trainers are created equal. Cross training refers to working various parts of the body by combining different exercises in a variety of ways. Typically one activity or sport trains certain parts of the body but not others. Cross training aims to eliminate this. Cross trainers are generally non-impact machines – sometimes called “ellipticals” – which refers to a specific motion. All ellipticals are cross trainers but not all cross trainers are ellipticals.
- Train for strength, power, endurance, cardio, and weight loss. The Cybex Arc Trainer offers broad incline and resistance ranges which mean it is really 3 machines in one. At the lower incline levels, the “glide” is a cross country skier. In the mid-range levels, the motion is a “stride” (like an elliptical except with proper positioning). At the high levels, the “climb” of a stepper or climber. Glide, Stride, and Climb. And ... lots of programs also make the Arc Trainer fun to use.
- More results in less time. Research shows that the Cybex Arc Trainer burns more calories than any other cross trainer or elliptical cross trainer tested. The science behind the Arc Trainer’s big calorie burn is the Arc motion. It engages the right muscles – quads and glutes – that demand lots of energy from the body when they are called upon to work. That means big calorie burn. And ... because the Arc is demanding of the muscles – not the joints, it can be used longer without putting a strain on the knees, hip or back.
- No more “elliptical knees”. Unlike other cross trainers on the market the patented Arc pattern of motion allows the hip and knee to move synchronously while the foot stays under the knee reducing joint pains and providing a more comfortable workout.
- Product Number: 360A
- Incline Levels: 11
- Brake: Eddy current brake
- Stride Length: 24″ (61 cm)
- Resistance Range: up to 450 Watts
- Drive type: Single-stage drive
- Workouts: Quick Start plus 12 programs.
- Convenience Features: Split level display. Two water bottle holders. Magazine rack. Utility tray.
- Dimensions(L x W x H): 71 x 28.5 x 62 in
180 x 73 x 158 cm
- Machine Weight: 293 lbs (133 kg)
- Maximum User Weight: 300 lbs. (136 kg)
- Compliance: FCC, ETL (tested to UL 1647), CE, ASTM, CSA
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Wireless
- Color: Grey shroud with platinum sparkle frame
- Languages: English, German, Spanish
- AV/Ent.: Not Available
- AC Adaptor: Not Applicable
- Warranty: Consumer Only
- 10 yr – frame
- 5 yr – parts
- 1 yr – labor
- Reverse Arc Motion- This is what makes an Arc an Arc. The unique Reverse Arc motion – a patented advanced stride technology – never places the user’s toe behind the knee (when the toe moves behind the knee significantly more stress is applied to the knee joint). The Reverse Arc motion moves legs in a biomechanically correct pathway – reducing stress at the knee while offering a complete range of motion for both the knee and hip.
- Programs- Simple and intuitive to use, the Arc Trainer programs have a convenient split level display, HR monitoring, and an exceptional range of choices to satisfy even the most diverse training needs.
- Glide, Stride, and Climb Zones- The Arc Trainer offers three exercise zones for the ultimate in variety: Low position is for the “Glide”; Medium position called the “Stride” and High position for the “Climb”.
- Muscle Targeting- The wide range of resistance and incline makes the Arc Trainer unique. From the deconditioned to professional athletes, it is right for everyone! Using this broad incline and resistance range, anyone using this product will notice they have the ability to emphasize specific muscle groups, whether at higher incline levels as a stepping motion to work the quads or lower levels of incline with increased resistance to firm up the butt!
- Same Side Forward- With Same Side Forward (SSF), the arm and leg on the same side move together, so that the relationship with the arm handle and footplate remains the same regardless of incline. This allows the user to always maintain optimal posture during exercise which virtually eliminates back fatigue. Other cross trainers, with arms and legs moving in opposite directions, lack the ability to maintain correct body positioning throughout the incline range.
- Long Input Arms- The Arc Trainer is equipped with long input arms with a more linear path versus the shorter handles found on other cross trainers. This near linear path minimizes painful wrist articulation allowing you to get a better upper body workout and maintain good posture. Additionally the arms feature forward outboard handles allowing you to push harder with your upper body while opposing lower body muscles are engaged resulting in more muscles working at once and therefore more calories being burned in less time.
- Compact Footprint- Compact footprint and design are perfect for home use.
Cybex 360A Cross Trainer
- Brand: Cybex Fitness
- Product Code: 360A Cross Trainer
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: Elliptical Trainers