Vision Fitness T9550 Folding Treadmill is driven by a 3.0 hp continious
duty motor having a maximum speed of 12 mph. For added comfort, this
treadmill comes with a 4.4 mm orthopedic cushioned running belt and also
has spacious running area of 57" x 20". Additionally, the T9550
features an exclusive "drop assist" deck--the shocks help support the
weight when you lift and lower the deck.
- Easy Folding Frame: The easy to use folding system allows you to unfold our treadmills by simply lifting the latch and lowering the treadmill. Our exclusive "drop assist" deck helps support the weight as the treadmill is lowered and lifted.
- Treadmill Cushioning System: The eight variable-durometer elastomer cushions are designed to give you the most cushion at the point of impact and added support in the back where it is needed the most.
- Orthopedic Cushioned Running Belt: The extra soft 4.4mm belt provides a comfortable workout and is easy on the joints.
- Metal End Caps: The metal end caps on the Vision Fitness treadmills are durable and will not break like many plastic end caps.
- Belt Area: 57″ x 20″
- Elevation: 0 to 12%, Cambridge Motor Works™
- Speed: .5 to 12 MPH
- Motor: Cambridge Motor Works™ 3.0 hp, Continuous-duty
- Motor Control: PWM w/Fuseless Current Limit
- Deck: 1″ Low Maintenance, Prewaxed Phenolic
- Cushioning: 8 Variable-durometer Elastomer Cushions
- Belt: Orthopedic Cushioned
- Rollers: 2.5″ Crowned with Large O.D. Bearings
- Frame: Heavy Gauge Steel Welded
- Dimensions: 76″L x 33″W x 55″H
- Product Weight: 260 lbs.
- Max. User Weight: 350 lbs
- Frame and Motor– Lifetime –
- Electronics and Parts– 5 Years
- Labor- 2 Years
Vision T9550 Folding Treadmill
- Brand: Vision Fitness
- Product Code: T9550 Folding Treadmill
- Availability: In Stock